Monday, January 14, 2008

Monday Melee

This is my first participation in a Monday Melee but it seems fun. If you are confused please click the Monday Melee title of this posting.

The Monday Melee: Ideas by Fracas; Answers by me.

1. The Misanthropic: Name something (about humanity) you absolutely hate: I learned today that just when we humans need to be at our sharpest (in a critical conversation-- one filled with emotion, a difference of opinion and high stakes) our bodies revert to our reptilian minds and send much needed to our limbs to prepare for a fight. What good does that do me now when I am trying to have a discussion. I don't want to run I want to discuss!

2. The Meretricious: Expose something or someone that’s phony, fraudulent or bogus: The head of BET made the most absurd excuse/explanation about a slur that he levied against Obama, stating that when he was using unclear language about what Barak was doing while HilBilly was fighting for civil rights, that he was not making reference to drug use, rather he was talking about community organizing. For the love of all that is holy! Please.

3. The Malcontent: Name something you’re unhappy with: I am un happy with not having my mother and favorite aunt alive, now.

4. The Meritorious: Give someone credit for something and name it if you can: I give my mother and my aunt credit for helping me shape my strong personalty.

5. The Mirror: See something good about yourself and name it: I have really pretty hazel/light brown eyes.

6. The Make-Believe: Name something you wish for: I wish to live a life of peace and grace. I have a long way to go.