Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Lets Get Green

I am totally a fan of GreenDimes and Tonic. They have cute products that actuall make a difference. Sweetie and I used GreenDimes to remove unwanted catalogues in the mail, and plant some trees. Everyone should go to their site and sign up.

Then I discovered Tonic. They sell T-shirts ($45) but each shirt sold provides money to one of their environmental projects. I am torn between the Mosqueto Nets in Africa and Trees in America, I may do both. They also will proive education in India and fresh water somewhere else.

At any rate, buying environmentaly sound products and supporting companies who do something (really anything) for the environment is important. I dont want future generations to look at us and determine that we were simply too lazy to do anything with the knowledge we now have.

No comments: